I know this
picture is totally out of order, but I wanted to include our trip to Royal Gorge. Funny, we've lived in Colorado for almost 8 years and haven't seen all of the beautiful wonders of this state. (If you haven't been here, you need to come for a visit! You'll love the mountains!) To be honest, I don't know how we came up with enough courage to walk the bridge over the Royal Gorge and ride the tram! All you have to do is look down between the wooden planks and see the river thousands of feet below you- it look like a piece of thread! The boys were so brave and we display a magnet on our fridge that proudly declares "I made it across the Royal Gorge on the Aerial Tram."
2 comments:
Jenny! I'm so glad that you have a blog. I felt utterly clueless when I first started too, but just keep plugging along and you'll find amazing possibilities!:) You have such a cute family. Thanks for keeping in touch with me!
How fun Jenny!! I love that you are doing a blog too!! Keep it up and it WILL get easier! Looks great!
Post a Comment