Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Second Honeymoon

Bob and I just got back from a trip to tropical paradise- Oahu, Hawaii. Now, don't get me wrong. We didn't win the lottery- things just really worked out, making the trip even imaginable. Our dear friends Karla and Ben Wardell have been living there for a few months and invited us to visit. We were so blessed to be able to stay with them. They showed around and made us delicious home cooked meals. Mellissa got us good deals on plane tickets, and my parents were able to watch the boys.
Hawaii is everything we ever imagined! The water is so blue, the sand so soft, and the snorkeling and bodyboarding is amazing! Bob and I felt like we were on our second honeymoon.

3 comments:

Nate and Sina said...

That vacation sounds like a dream!! Are we going to get any pictures??

Lindsay said...

Where are the pictures Jenny!! I want to see some beautiful scenery, and smiling Bob and Jenny!
So glad you guys had a good vaca!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny! Dennis and I took a "second honeymoon" to Hawaii last September! It was amazing! Dennis' brother Stephen and his family live there (he's in the navy). What part of the island did you stay on? Did you get to go to the temple there? Where did you snorkel? I would also LOVE to see some pictures!